The Shining Star
Midnight.
Saturday, October 20, 2012, [0] Alien

Honestly rasa sikit . But Sokay laa . That the Previous time .Inpossible someone can easy to Forget a forget Bitter Moment that the moment were a 'Happy' Moment duluu kan . When benda lama , jadi macam ni laaa . Duduk senyap tetiba buat pulak Flashback yang dulu . Stop it la Perasaan . Now , Fokus in Your Exam . Spm ? Yaa Coming soon already . 






Pwincess
Bonjour fellas


Don't have crush.I know who I am.Don't judge me Behind my "hmm" there are lots of things I wanna say to you. Gangster and No feeling to love right now.Waiting my Imam
ABOUT ENTRY

izzatysulaiman_
Taggie Board
no harsh word flease

credits
big thanks

Edited by : Najmi Supian
Basecode : Iyra Monster
Another code : Kak Nazihah | Nauna Lettha





Taylor Swifearless - Taylor Swift