The Shining Star
Run and Walk .
Monday, September 17, 2012, [0] Alien




Trial Finish . Alhamdulillah lancar . Now , Run to Cover some sub . Walk to Spm , Catch all My waste Time ."Motivate like a energy drink, that thing gain your power back." Something I get From Abg Long Tweet From Twitter . Ohsemmm . Lawakk rasanyaa Bilaaa baca . Hahahaha . Doakan Zaty Supaya Zaty  Berjayaa and Give a Superb Result for my Parents . Aminnnn . Thanks Alls . :') Good Luck jugakk kat Korang Oukayy ? Spm or Pmr Around the corner . "Good Luck Dunia Akhirat" - Kak Yan . Allahu . Kbyeee . Assalamualaikum 





Pwincess
Bonjour fellas


Don't have crush.I know who I am.Don't judge me Behind my "hmm" there are lots of things I wanna say to you. Gangster and No feeling to love right now.Waiting my Imam
ABOUT ENTRY

izzatysulaiman_
Taggie Board
no harsh word flease

credits
big thanks

Edited by : Najmi Supian
Basecode : Iyra Monster
Another code : Kak Nazihah | Nauna Lettha





Taylor Swifearless - Taylor Swift