The Shining Star
Game Over .
Thursday, June 14, 2012, [0] Alien

Finally , i can Feel that . Thanks Allah Because you Know what i want . I strong And just say Yehhhh for this change . When i really down , i try to force my water eye to drop . And yesterday i cannot force but now i can do . All game is over and i hope this game end for ever and the Sadness in Master brain can everlasting lost also delete from my memory card at brain . Aminnnn :')) 


Smile and anything will be oukay . :))




Pwincess
Bonjour fellas


Don't have crush.I know who I am.Don't judge me Behind my "hmm" there are lots of things I wanna say to you. Gangster and No feeling to love right now.Waiting my Imam
ABOUT ENTRY

izzatysulaiman_
Taggie Board
no harsh word flease

credits
big thanks

Edited by : Najmi Supian
Basecode : Iyra Monster
Another code : Kak Nazihah | Nauna Lettha





Taylor Swifearless - Taylor Swift