The Shining Star
Hai.
Sunday, February 26, 2012, [0] Alien


i 'am very tired in that situation . monday until sunday , i don't have a rest . and at the same time i know , it's a best situation to move a life and forget are BAD PROBLEMS . Arghhhh . stupid i think to thinking about you , JANTAN ! UJIAN SELARAS SATU , coming soon and i must get 3A maximumly . pray to me  , and pray to i tough in that life . thanks about you DOA . :']



Pwincess
Bonjour fellas


Don't have crush.I know who I am.Don't judge me Behind my "hmm" there are lots of things I wanna say to you. Gangster and No feeling to love right now.Waiting my Imam
ABOUT ENTRY

izzatysulaiman_
Taggie Board
no harsh word flease

credits
big thanks

Edited by : Najmi Supian
Basecode : Iyra Monster
Another code : Kak Nazihah | Nauna Lettha





Taylor Swifearless - Taylor Swift